WHAT YOU CAN DO...
- Join your brothers and sisters for our Lord’s Day worship every Sunday.
- When asked by the pastor or a member of session, be open to appropriate participation and leadership in Lord’s Day worship services.
- Let the love of Christ compel you to move past your fears, to step out in faith, and to invite your close family & friends to one of our worship services.
- Commit to doing as little work as possible on the Lord’s Day and use this day to rest, relax, renew your soul, worship God and spend quality time with family and friends.
- You are invited to attend Lakeview High School’s 2017 Baccalaureate Service, Wednesday, May 31, 7PM in the school’s auditorium. This year we are pleased to welcome Dr. Dan Jones to be the evening’s baccalaureate speaker. Dr. Jones, an alum of Lakeview High School, is a long term missionary doctor. Both he and his wife Joan have been serving as doctors at Zimba Mission Hospital in Zambia, Africa since 2007.
- Summer Worship Schedule begins Pentecost Sunday, June 4th. Worship at 10AM. The summer is always a good time to try new things, so your Session has decided that we are going to experiment with some creative ways in increase your involvement in our worship services. We’re not talking drastic changes and we only intend to experiment in June. After the month of June is over, we’ll seek your feedback about whether you liked or disliked the things we tried and move on from there.
- Lakeview Memorial Day Service, 10AM, Oakeview Cemetery.